Friday 28 February 2014

£50 or less. High street fashion haul. 28/02/2014

Hola Amigos! 
Here is my first official Blog post!
I am starting with something all you bargain hunters will enjoy; a fashion haul for an affordable price! 
Everything you can see in the picture above I got for a respectable value of : £41.58.
Here are the items with their prices and locations.

To begin. This 'Petite Grey Sub Colour Jumper' was £8 in the New Look Sale.
They also have it in average sizes for £10. Here is this link to both.

Next are these 'Teens Brown Leather-Look Chelsea Boots' which cost me a respectable £9. Once again from the New Look Sale.
If, like me, you have abnormally small feet, always check the New Look Sale in the teens section as they do up to a size 5!
The link for these beauties is HERE

Now, here we have two tops I bought. The black top at the top of the picture is a Marks and Spencers' floaty, split side top which I actually got from Oxfam for £1.99. I know some people are sceptical about charity shops, but I can tell you now, I have found some amazing finds in some shops. What makes it even better is that they are all cheap and the money goes to charity!! Win win!!
The top on the bottom of the picture is also from the New Look Sale (I know I went a bit crazy). This top is the 'Petite Black Contrast Woven Front T-shirt' and is available for £6!!
Click HERE for the link!!


Okay, so anyone who has watched 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' (Which by the way, I am convinced is based on my life) will understand that underwear is a basic human right.
And you can't go more right than getting a matching underwear set for £7.70!!!
That's right, the matching bras and knickers cost me £6.00 for the bra and £1.70 for the pants form one of my favourite stores.. PRIMARK!
The other pair of knickers were also £1.70. Who can argue with that?

And to finish. A few accessories for my trip to Sicily at the end of march.
Summer is just around the corner, and Primark have so many different shades to choose from. At only £2 each you wont be crying if you accidentally sit on them/leave them on the bus.
Also, for those a little less optimistic about the weather, Primark do these fantastically designed umbrellas for £4! Double bargains and now I am ready for whatever weather is thrown at me.
And to conclude, as previously stated I will be heading to Sicily at the end of march. My trip to Oxfam found this Italian phrase book for only 99p! And it has all the phrases I will be needing for my University trip to Palermo!!



Thank you everyone!
Stay tuned for my charity shop haul on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment