Thursday 13 March 2014

High Street Haul 13/03/2014

Hey guys! Sorry I have negelected you for a few days, but I've had quite a bit of uni work to do.

Today I decided to do a bit of retail therapy to get a break from university life. I found some absolute beauties and bargains today!

            *A few of these items were bought earlier in the week, but I thought I would add them in today as they are equally as important/beautiful.

Okay so lets begin with the clothes. I got three whole outfits today for a 'tidy' value of £25! 

This first outfit includes a purple 'boyfriend' t-shirt from Primark for a bargain price of £4.00. This top however is kind of seethrough, so I would recommend putting a strappy top on underneath or to not wear a crazy patterned bra (like moi).
The skirt is actually from Oxfam! It doesn't have a brand but it only cost £2.99 and it will be great to dress up or down!

Next I have another Primark top! This one was also £4.00 and once again, it is very see through. In the picture I am wearing a cream coloured top underneath!
The skirt is a basic must have bodycon skirt. I have quite a few of these but they get worn away after a white. I always get mine from H&M because they last a while and they're only £3.99!

This dress is not my usual style. But I think that's why I like it! This dress was £29.99 but was knocked down to £10.00 in the H&M sale! Its great fitting and quite a thick material

Sorry about the quality of this picture, but the flash kept catching on some of the items!
Now accessories wise. 
On Sunday I will be going to a christening, and all I seem to own are black bags. So, Primark has saved the day once again with this cute little satchel for only £6.00! They also have it in a variety of colours including coral, which I was tempted to buy as well, but resisted.
Boots have a 3 for 2 offer on the majority of women's beauty products at the moment, so I thought it would be a wise decision to invest!
Lee Strafford has to be my most favourite hair care brand ever! Their products all smell beautiful, and they work so so so very well!
The two I invested in today as the 'Breaking Hair' treatment, and the 'Big Fat Root Boost' hair moose. 
Lee Strafford items range between £5 and £12 but they last forever and they're top quality!
The No.7 brush was my freebie so it was technically free, otherwise I believe it would be £7.20?? I'm not 100% sure!
And as spring is coming, I also purchased some thinner tights for the warmer weather - primark £2.00 a pair!

Okay, so I am not going to lie. i was really really really bad with shoes this week.
I rarely buy shoes, and for the past few weeks its all I have seemed to buy!
The Nike Trainers were essential because my running trainers are falling apart. They cost me £31.00 in Sports Direct and were retailed at £39.99. They are super comfortable and are actually from the kids section because I'm a freak.
The white chunky caged sandals - very similar to jelly sandals - were from New Look and cost £22.50 (£25 without student discount), you can buy them online from HERE
And the black pair of caged sandals at the end are actually from Primark, and they only cost £14.00, which is a bargain!


THANKS FOR LOOKING :) ENJOY YOUR DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment