Monday 26 May 2014

May Payday Outfits for £35 or Less!!

ITS ALMOST PAYDAY!!
For some people... at least. 

I know how difficult it is getting our pounds and pennies to stretch further these days, so I thought I would start doing a new monthly article (which I will stick too because I am FREE from university now). This article will show you four potential outfits which you can get for less than £35!!

That is right, less than £35! Now obviously, these are just some ideas, I have not tried these outfits actually on but hopefully it will spark your creativity! Lets get down to business!




Outfit 1 - The 80's Chick!
  • What I tried to do here is create a classy, yet retro look. The off shoulder dress can be dressed up to be classy, however I added bright orange heels and a tie-dye hair turban to create a hippy touch to it.
  • Headband can be bought from HERE
  • Dress can be purchased from HERE
  • Shoes cannot be bought online as Primark are STILL not delivery friendly. 
Outfit 2 - Dark Blossom
  • This outfit shows that you can rock dark colours in the summer! You could funk it up with white coloured accessories, check my other blog post HERE for some ideas!
  • Sunglasses can be found from HERE
  • Dress is available from HERE
  • and finally, Shoes can be found from HERE



Outfit 3 - Pineapple Punch
  • Feeling fruity? This outfit is sure to brighten your day. 
  • The matching co-ordinates can be found from HERE and HERE
  • The super cool, and totally not over the top, socks can be located HERE
  • and finally the shoes are obtainable from HERE
Outfit 4 - Office Chic
  • Basically, does as it says on the label. The ASOS bow tie is actually one of my favourite accessories at the moment. You can turn a boring shirt into a cute piece of office attire just for £6.00. 
  • Bow tie available from HERE
  • You can find the pink shirt from HERE
  • The skirt, which is unbelievably cheap, can be found HERE
  • And the shoes, well you know the deal with Primark...
Let me know what you think of this article, if you enjoy it I will 100% ensure I do one of these near every payday!

Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment