Friday 16 May 2014

White accessories? YES PLEASE!

Hey everyone!
I am sorry about my most recent absence but I had some serious university revision/work to get done. However, I am back and I am ready to introduce/promote my new favourite accessory/shoe colour; WHITE!

I've never been someone who really had white accessories, I usually have tan coloured bags and tan coloured shoes, however something has changed in me and I am now obsessed.
I thought I would share with you my favourite white accessories which I own, and some which you can find on the highstreet (which I want/need).



Shoes - £25.00 from Newlook 
Clutch - £5.00 Primark
Satchel - £6.00 Primark
Belt - £2.50 Primark


These are some white accessories ideas, the great thing about white shoes and accessories is that they brighten up any outfit!
Let me know what your favourite white accessory is!

Have a great day
Gemma!

No comments:

Post a Comment